The drive on 15th March 2007

To be honest the bike is definitely a macho. Its small and powerful.
The gear box is tough. But looks like TVS had designed it like that to suit the macho look. Neverthless all other aspects of the bike is cool. The sound from the engine and the exhaust is smooth and sleek.

Vibrations: Zero when I touched somewhere close to 70 Km/h. In fact I wanted to try and match it with a pulsar 150. And we had a small race on the Anand Roa Circle flyover That guy was so noisy I almost gave him a wicked smile. And I was ahead.

Apache is really really amazing to drive. I have driven even the pulsar, but trust me, its a really new experience alltogether. Style, looks, power - TVS has literally redefined the whole model.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?