100 kmph - Just Like That

vooooohooo! 100kmph

Okie! its not that funda speed limit, but atleast its my first experience with a 150cc bike. You can just see the speedometer needle respond so fast to the increase in speed. I must say - APACHE IS VERY VERY STABLE AT HIGH SPEEDS.

What really surprises and made me choose TVS is for their leap from the boring production to something classy like Apache. Its an Awesome bike for the Indian market. And at first shot, TVS just did it.
  • It gives you good mileage - If you make sure you have exact one litre in your tank - Read the previous blog.
  • It gives you good stability
  • It has a re-defined style
  • Dome is just amazing. Looking at the bike from the front makes you hug it.
  • Nice exhaust sound effect
  • Good service - but got to check out in detail of the golmaal in there.
  • RESPONDS VERY VERY FAST
What more, its one of the best bike produced so far for the Indian market. Its stand apart from the goofed up style of the new 150, 180 and 200 cc bikes of Pulsar from bajaj. Something is really wrong with Bajaj designers?

100kmph and I am a happy man now. I am happy that my research on wanting to go for Apache was worth it. I am happy I bought the right bike. I am happy I have the value for money. I can rest in peace until I own a Hayabusa some day. Until then I shall use my Apache for a descent driving on Indian roads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?