1000 kms.... Yaaahoooo!

Okie! My new Apache silver has crossed 1000kms now. I tried testing it yesterday on my way to Vijaya Nagar from RR Nagar through Mysore road. Reached a top speed of 95 kmph. Trust me, this vehicle is very very efficient in balance and maneuverability.

Cornering is damn easy, turns and sneak through heavy traffic is just simple. I must say TVS has crafted Apache beautifully .

A little bit of examination on the design, and voila! its way much better in finish and quality than the Victor GL I had three years back. Every single element of the bike is designed with a fabulous touch. And with the side stand on, I just feel like fetching my keys for another ride.

And hey! I had my cousin who has got a Honda Unicorn complain on one thing - "Your bike - (my Apache) does not have any dangling wires in the front. But look at mine or pulsar, it ruins the look of the bike. TVS has a taste in design."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?