160cc - A mess!

A disappointing 160cc. I don't know about you guys out there, but I really did not expect a copy cat version of the new Bajaj DTSi just to survive in the market.

(Image source from rearset.blogspot.com)
What I don't like in the 160 cc

1. 160 cc itself. I would rather go in for a 150cc with a good mileage.
2. Why did he not update 150 cc to these extras, but instead opt for 160cc?
3. The silencer! oh boy! what a mess
4. The pillion handle - Copied! doesn't he have brains to bring in something of his own?
5. The meters. Another copy from Bajaj. Grow up TVS!

What I appreciate

1. The handle bar
2. The engine guard
3. The new petal disk brakes

I wonder why the second versions of all manufacturers SUCK. Oh boy! I must say the 160cc is a real MESS of an engineering. Especially because it offers a copied version of other bikes. And this does not make it unique at all.

Check out more at rearset.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Valentino Rossi Superbike - Yamaha YZR M1