Average of 65/66

Okie! After 1900 kms now, and one free service down the lane I am proud to announce the final results of the mileage-o-phobia. My silver Apache gives me an unthinkable 65 - 66 kmpl. Now this is why I am a happy customer.

One more thing. You wanna be happy with the bike, then the bike's got to be happy with you. This means that you gotto clean and check every single component of the bike every week. I had this problem today. Though my tank was full, the vehicle stopped in between twice. This could probably mean that there was no proper air + fuel mixture going into the single cylinder four stroke 147 cc engine. Or that the Air filter is has got a sexy back. Gotta check that out.

Nevertheless, drive safe guys. Few days back driving at 80 I had this Honda City bumping me from the left. Luckily, nothing happened to my bike and me. I would gladly say - Apache is SUPERBLY STABLE. Imaging a car bumping you at 80 from the left. He hit me to my left foot rest, and just a right turn, and another left and another right, I was back to normal without a scratch.

If it was my TVS Victor, I would have been on floor at that speed. Phew! Enough of all the high speed dramas on road. Its time for some professional driving on the roads in Bangalore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Valentino Rossi Superbike - Yamaha YZR M1