First service at 722km. TVS SUCKS!!!!!

I must say the service was fast. It was done in 8 hours flat. But the quality of of service..
come on! lets dig in...

1. The oil or shine in the exhaust remained as such with being wiped
2. Water wash? Then why is my engine still dirty? Huh!
3. The clutch is not tightened
4. The brake is not tightened
5. Gear box still tick tocks! I had asked you to mend it and you have not done it. why?
6. The engine oil drips!!! *@#$$

I am sorry guys. This happened to me. And I must say it SUCKS! And this is at Ashwa Motors, Banashankari, Bangalore.

And yes! The real funda! the cost for my FIRST FREE SERVICE - 340/-. This includes Oil Change, Air filter change and labor charges. Well! looks like TVS is redefining the meaning of FREE SERVICE.

Happy riding. Never be in a corrupted country like this. Sack em all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They should be charging labour charge,otherwise why it is called as free,please check again

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?