Second Service - Just Superb...

I was surprised myself. It was just neat at Tristar TVS. Looking at the service center in Intermediate Ring Road, I wasn't quiet happy and confident to give my vehicle for second service there. But staying close to Airport Road I had no choice to make.

When I reached the service center, an executive arrived immediately and jotted down all my complaints and requirement. I had to replace my left foot rest and it was jammed due to an accident.

This is the best part:- I asked him when it would be ready and he said "you can collect it in the evening". I was just dumb founded. For a second, I was worried if they would just do a simple water wash and two or more screw tightening acts. But the story was totally different in the evening.

I went at 6.30 PM to the service center to collect my vehicle. He was sparkle clean. A few things I failed to mention was the loose right mirror and brakes. And voila! they even fixed it even though it was not in the requirement / complaint list.

Mud guard and every single piece of the vehicle was just dirt free. I was really happy. And here is another best part which I have not seen TVS do it till date. The oil container and the filter were strapped to the pillion handle.

The whole fantastic, quality service was done in 7.5 hours at a cost of 240 rupees. What can I say guys. I also read an article saying that TVS being the third largest two wheeler manufacturer in India produces quality components than its competitors and it was also awarded for this.

TVS has definitely gone from a small step to a giant leap in all verticals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?