My TVS Apache 150cc

Two years down the lane and my TVS Apache still rocks. It is quick, responsive and stable as it was before. I have no counts on the number of times I touched 100kmph, did bends and gimmicks with this beast. No qualms in having bought this one. I had a couple of terrible accidents though. Not that serious. I accidently tend to cluth the front brakes too hard oblivious to the fact that they are too responsive. Now this is dangerous for anybody. NEVER NEVER NEVER clutch your disk brakes so hard. It could be disastrous.

It took me a while to realise that the rear drum brakes helped a lot in preventing the vehicle from skidding. And it is always better to drive slow. I have now controlled my adrenaline of driving fast. Its not worth it to put yours and others lives in stake. But my beast is healthy. He rides as he did before. Its definitely a great bike.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Valentino Rossi Superbike - Yamaha YZR M1