Hyundai i10 - Kappa

So far so good. The drive has been good and so is the performance of the vehicle. Will initiate a long drive very soon. Lets see how it goes. I have just been busy at work. And now that it is done.. its time to rock! More updates after the trip.

And yes.. Had been to the service center at Sheshadripuram and the experience has been ok. It was delivered a day later. I had an scratch and requested them to do a good paint job but unfortunately they could not find the right color to match the white color of my car. Finally they did SOMETHING. There was nothing much I could do. Why make life complicated for such meager issues. I left it and now my car looks like it is sporting a earring or something.

And after that I had one major scratch (with a dent) and two more (one of which I don't know how it happened).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?