Mahindra Logan - Hmmm! Not bad..

I was on my way to the city from the Airport in Bangalore in a cab and I did not expect Mahindra Logan to be so smooth. I don't know if it was the skill of the driver or the car but sitting in the back seat I simply enjoyed the drive. The gear shift was smooth, engine was smooth, pickup was good and he easily hit 120 in less than maybe 15 secs. And what really got me wondering was the smooth suspension. I could not feel a thing. I was comparing it with the i10 I have and I asked my wife if she felt the smooth suspension sitting inside our car and she said the cab seemed to be better; or maybe he was driving so fast she could not feel a thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?