Jaguar XJ

I had been wanting to write a post on this one but been busy lately. The day before yesterday I got to see a stunning beauty at night. From a distance it seemed different and I could not figure out the make or the manufacturer of the car. When it did come close - phew! it was smoking hot. A true stud I  must say. The car was nicely carved, was long and had fine details matching those of BMWs and Mercs. To me it was one step ahead. I am simply talking about the beauty of this masculine vehicle and the opinions of the eyes of hundreds of people gazing at this awesomeness in the night. I am talking of the Jaguar XJ.


Look at this. The wheels are wide and the car is long. The interiors are mind blowing and the exteriors are mouth watering. The lights in the rear were unique and not to mention the stunning jaguar logo. It seemed out of the box and surreal. I know I am getting  hyper here.. but man! what a car!!! Have a look at the collection here. http://www.jaguar.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?