Renault Scala - Not Again!!

I have not seen many Nissan Sunny's on road. I get it that it is a CAAAARRRRRRR! but hey! don't you guys get it. It is just simply not looking good. Renault decides to come up with Scala with the same looks. What is wrong with them???

I had an experience in the back seat of the Sunny recently and yes it is definitely a CAAARRRRRR!!! There is a lot of space inside the car. Your kids would not have any issues having fun in the back seat. However what disappointed me the most is the design of the exterior and interior of the car. 

Exterior

The huge buttocks of this car makes the car's rear stand apart from the front. What was Nissan thinking??? While the front looks descent the rear looks all messed up. Even the side profile of the car is not appealing. Each element of the car is actually good but the way they have been integrated together is what makes it unattractive. Nissan messed it up big time.

Interior

Again individually all elements speak up just fine. For some reason the entire assemble looks very asymmetric. The dashboard and the center console don't look up to mark and everything is simply borrowed from the Micra. 

Suspension

Sitting behind I did not enjoy the suspension as much as I did in the Polo. However the engine feels good. 

The scala is no different. Its the same samosa but from a different stall. Renault has played here and there with few design elements and the engine. Overall it looks like the Sunny but the design in the front is good here. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?