Ford Ecosport - Nice!!!

Isn't this a good looking SUV? I bet you would agree with me on that one. The first time I saw it, I was impressed with how different it looked in comparison to the others in the market. In Bangalore I see only two SUVs that people prefer the most, Toyota Fortuner and Renault Duster. Yeah yeah! Mahindra XUV is a thing of the past.

Now, you might see the Ford Ecosport as well. But why? Well, it looks stunning, has a turbo charged engine, is a SUV.....

1) Has good handling and dynamics
2) Noiseless cabin
3) Responsive engine
4) Spacious
5) A good gearbox (though you will have to step down a lot in the city)
6) A reasonable price tag
7) blah blah blah!

Autocar review

 

The only feature you might probably not be happy about is the interiors. Other than that this car is definitely a success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hero Honda Hunk - Competition to Apache Yes / No?

Expensive and Worthless!! What do you say?